To qualify as a CertainTeed 5-Star Contractor, a contractor must successfully complete the following elements:
- Master Craftsman coursework
- Continuing education coursework covering product installation, sustainable building and best practices
- Provide proof of Workers Compensation (where required by law) and General Liability insurance
- Maintain a high rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Use CertainTeed’s high-quality products in the work they perform
East Coast does not just slap some siding over your existing material or use an inferior underlayment. As with all of our products, we install a carefully designed system that will last a lifetime. Kingspan offers a superior underlayment product that acts as an air and moisture barrier for decades. Most other companies never talk about the underlayment they use! Why is that?
Kingspan GreenGuard RainDrop 3D Building Wrap’s innovative drainage channels keep water out of the wall system. The channels are designed not to crimp, collapse, or flatten, ensuring water will drain no matter how tightly cladding is nailed to the wall. RainDrop is a recognized air barrier material listed with www.airbarrier.org, and it has demonstrated water holdout capabilities in industry-recognized water resistance tests. This non-perforated wrap also breathes to allow moisture vapor to escape. This underlayment provides decades of trouble-free protection for your family and your home.